The latest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Right Calf:
![]()
Left Calf (complete with "W" in the rosette)::
![]()
The latest [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Right Calf:
![]()
Left Calf (complete with "W" in the rosette)::
![]()
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
A Kelly Indian, without a doubt!
I myself would not have the pain tolerance threshold for tattoos that size on my calves.
Still hard to believe that the Indian is a real tattoo..so much detail...he did an awesome job.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
how much did these cost ya?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Can't disclose that-made a promise to Papa Mike. I will tell you I got a helluva deal.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
My husband went to papa Mike today and got his first tattoo, I think it was a fine job!! new tattoo
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
nice tat
Bookmarks